Old studio mixer FBT mx 16-4 ??

Psyko

Hi! I need some help!

A friend is selling an old mixer from FBT (FBT mx 16-4) for $200.
I need it for rehearsals with my band.
He said that in his time mixer was very very good for studio use. It has separate outputs for every channel...

Do anyone know something about this mixer?? Or anyone know something about this FBT firm?

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• FBT_1.JPG
    FBT_1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 148
Google is your friend.

In a single googling I found the Italian companies web site --- LINK --- with info on their current line of products.

You don't say if you need any parts for the mixer, but I'm sure you can contact them thru their web site.

tnx ssscientist

I found this site too. But there are only few new mixers..

I need info about this vintage stuff :)
When I was searching on google I couldn't get any info about this model not even a single picture.

I always thought that what is not on the internet it doesn't exists. But I am not sure anymore :)

In any event, $200 is a very good price for a 16 channel mixer if it all works well.

A tip for cleaning scratchy knobs --- work the knob back and forth quickly so that the wiper inside cleans itself. You may need to do this for thirty seconds or more, but you should hear the crackly sounds diminsh as you go.

This works for faders too.

Hi i just bought the fbt dizzy 16e.....it is a ten year old mixer that is still valid today...fbt is a top italian company with very high quality equipment...the problem with the older stuff is its size,but quality is incredible...very easy to fix and get parts and will be for the next ten years.the new chinese systems are like proell are sometimes cheaper to through out than to fix.if you have problems for parts contact luciano...landiluciano@alice.it...top man ...very honest...

Back