Now its ok on my vocal? How i improve my vocal?

touchofmelody

সুরের ছোঁয়া মিডিয়া
I sang this song.

I don't know how well I did it.
Please listen to the song and tell me what you need to improve.
I am giving the link of the song below

O Chokhe Kajol Ekona  With Lyrics  ও চোখে কাজল.jpg

song name : O Chokhe Kajol Ekona

The song is ,,,,

And don't paint beautiful Kajal ....
Do not cover the form behind the work.
The flowers of the leaves are so beautiful
There is no smell in the flower, there is no love in the flower.
You're new
Get those decorative flowers
You know me!
Don't cover yourself .....

The moon in the sky is soaking wet
And the moon has no light of its own
And the moon does not have its own language
You are not akaseri
Arranged ঐ Silver Moon
You know me.
Don't cover yourself

Please visit our site

Web

https://surerachowyamedia.com

#সুরের_ছোঁয়া_মিডিয়া #সুরের_ছোঁয়া

Attachments

• Taxt.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
Your singing is good. I think what you need to improve the sound of your videos are a computer with recording software (DAW), an interface to connect your microphone to the computer, then a good XLR condenser microphone with XLR cable to connect to interface.

Your singing is good. I think what you need to improve the sound of your videos are a computer with recording software (DAW), an interface to connect your microphone to the computer, then a good XLR condenser microphone with XLR cable to connect to interface.
Dear,
are you know
where i get this Recording software (DAW) ?

i have a computer and 1 bwya microphone.

Questions first,

What is bwya microphone ? Does this microphone connect to computer using USB cable ?

What computer system ? Windows ? MAC ?

bwya microphone is a china product . real us market value 10$ .
This microphone connect to with camera using cable

OK

A small version of recording software (DAW) will be included with whichever audio interface you may purchase, but it may not let you add video to your recorded music. For adding your video to your recorded music, I would suggest the FREE TRIAL (or purchase for $60 US) Reaper DAW (if you download this make sure you select the 64-bit Windows version).

To use the interface, you should get an XLR condenser microphone (or possibly a China copy of a Shure SM58 dynamic microphone). Then get an XLR microphone cable to connect it to your interface. The interface will include a USB cable to connect to your computer.

All of this will let you record your music and add it to your video, but that's the difficult part which will take much learning.

You can Download a FREE TRIAL version or purchase Reaper DAW here : https://www.reaper.fm/purchase.php

OK

A small version of recording software (DAW) will be included with whichever audio interface you may purchase, but it may not let you add video to your recorded music. For adding your video to your recorded music, I would suggest the FREE TRIAL (or purchase for $60 US) Reaper DAW (if you download this make sure you select the 64-bit Windows version).

To use the interface, you should get an XLR condenser microphone (or possibly a China copy of a Shure SM58 dynamic microphone). Then get an XLR microphone cable to connect it to your interface. The interface will include a USB cable to connect to your computer.

All of this will let you record your music and add it to your video, but that's the difficult part which will take much learning.

You can Download a FREE TRIAL version or purchase Reaper DAW here : https://www.reaper.fm/purchase.php
Ok Dear,
thanks for the details.

Back