Noise Komplete Audio 6

Twice

Ok i have audio interface Komplete Audio 6 and when i arm to record input 1 or 2 i get white noise.. Even when the gain on the input from the hardware are set to zero.. I still get annoying loud output white noise.. Is that normal... And the problem gets worse when i use guitar amp software.. This are spec ot the interface from the native instruments site:
native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/audio-interfaces/komplete-audio-6/specifications/

I don't know what to do... I don't think it's from the speakers because i can hear it from my headphones too.. And when i test it with analizer like SPAN it shows that the output noise is still there when my track is armed but is set to 0 level...

I don't know is that normal?

Sounds like there's something wrong there. What drivers are you using? You're sure the preamp gain is turned down and not on full when you hear the noise (dumb question, I know, but a likely situation)? Could be a faulty unit.

Just thought - do you have anything plugged in to the interface? Do you get the same noise with nothing plugged in?

I'm using the latest NI drivers. Yeah when i tested i wasn't expecting that when the input gain is set to 0 i will get noise from the main output! And when i use amp sim or put a compressor i can hear the white noise pretty clear.. And for your other question.. I tried to unplugg everything but the usb cable and the noise is still there when i check it with an analyser.. I don't know maybe the interface has high noise floor? In NI site it says that the dynamic range (i suppose that's the noise floor) is -98db i think that RMS if im not wrong.. If that's normal i hear something about DI BOX i don't know...

Back