No Manual......No Answer.........

Da Supa Hogg

I've just recently purchased a used Fostex DMT 8 recorder.(nothing's wrong with that you'd think.....)But the thing is after I bought the machine I realized that it didn't come with an user's manual.Previously I owned a Tascam 4-track recorder which I thought gave me enough experience to use some-what of a trial and error effort to figure out my new Fostex. But unfortunately in the process, I ran into a few problems. After successfully recording 4 tracks(1 musical and 3 vocals) I figure out how to use tracks 5-8. Not only that, after giving up on my recording attempt I then tried to erase what I had already recorded. Unfortunately that didn't work eighther. Now I'm stuck with a almost new machine with tracks that haunt my every fallible attempt..... can someone pleeeez help me

(it might help to tell you my set-up.....I have my microphone hooked up to my ASR-10 Ensoniq keyboard, which I have hooked to my Fostex for recording)

if you have any experience on the Fostex DMT8 it would be of great help

I bought a used fostex mixer with no manual. I just called them up and they sent me one. here's the number 562.921.1112

ametth

Back