Nice update Sonar!

JJ Jetflow

Just wanted to say I that Sonar X1 brought me back as a Cakewalk user. I switched to Samplitude 11 but after seeing X1 I decided to give Sonar another try and all I can say is...WOW!!!:D

Skylight is a prayer answered and the ProChannel is just that..Pro! I had just finished up using some demos of URS and Waves and had decided on the Waves SSL bundle. But after working with the ProChannel for a few days I was able to get the same great sound. Nice work Cakewalk...and the $99.00 update is far cheaper the Waves SSL at about $500.00!

I get tired of figuring out where the old commands from Sonar 6 are...plus the total grey mixing and track view is really hard on the eyes.

I get tired of figuring out where the old commands from Sonar 6 are...plus the total grey mixing and track view is really hard on the eyes.

After Sonar 4 Producer, I think they went downhill all the way in that respect. But I think I am going to stay with X1. If you learn to drive the new GUI instead of looking for the old one, its pretty nice

I am loving the new Sonar X1 and have no inclination to go back to a former version. I had no strong compulsion to change as I have said but I am glad I upgraded. I am not sure they really had to move all the controls around but when you find them and start using them, they do seem to feel more useful there. Really enjoying this one... love the pro channel...

I've been using Cakewalk since Cakewalk Express back in 1999, and I don't think I'll ever use another DAW. X1 is awesome. It's so easy to use and customize and it's really easy to get great sound out of it.

Back