New Music No Bass No Vocals Testing 1 2 3

FoulPhil

Just testing the new pickup in my heavy metal guitar. A Seymour Duncan Nazgul \m/. I'm using Amplitube 4 which I think surpassed Guitar Rig this time. Sounds pretty good to me lol. Not sure this is an actual song or anything. No bass or vocals, but I think it sounds cool. I might turn it into a song later. How you like the Nazgul?

The guitar on the left in intro/slower parts sounded out of tune.

This didn't really sound heavy metal to me. I suppose the distorted crunch rhythm guitar is what you're talking about? I thought it sounded pretty decent. A little bit boxy and cloudy. But not overly so, and you could probably address it easily with EQ. Could also use just a bit more bite. And it'd be easier to judge when vocals are mixed in.

The guitar on the left in intro/slower parts sounded out of tune.

This didn't really sound heavy metal to me. I suppose the distorted crunch rhythm guitar is what you're talking about? I thought it sounded pretty decent. A little bit boxy and cloudy. But not overly so, and you could probably address it easily with EQ. Could also use just a bit more bite. And it'd be easier to judge when vocals are mixed in.

I think the effect makes it sound out of tune. It's the same guitar locked down in tune with the floyd rose. I used the same guitar on 9 guitar tracks total lol. I spent 2 hours tuning and intonating the floyd rose yesterday. I only use some presets. I didn't put much work into it. Just wanted to check out the pickup. Compared to the old one it's AMAZING sounding... To me at least lol

Back