New Microphone again, Sontronics STC-3X

witzendoz

Could not resist, there was a great deal for a Sontronics STC-3X pack, comes with a STC-3x mic, a suspension cradle that is the quality of a Neumann cradle, pop shield and a mic lead.

What a great mic for the price, 3 pattern, omni, cardioid and fig8, 2 bass roll off settings and 2 x pad settings. Tried it out on a vocalist last week using Fig8 as they were playing a ukulele at the same time, sounded very nice, look forward to trying it more in the future. This type of set up is why I wanted another Fig8 mic.

Anyone else using Sontronics mics? They make some higher end valve mics as well, Now to increase the size of that mic cabernet???

Alan

Not familiar with it. What's the price point? There! at least you got some response.:listeningmusic:

Well, here is Oz there is a special on at the moment for AU$259 (it was AU$249 when I bought it) with the accessory pack, for some strange reason it seems more expensive in the UK where it comes from, google search about £230 (AU$426). Thats why I could not resist buying one at the AU$249.

Thanks for the response

Alan.

Back