New Mercury Waters Available!!!

mercurywaters

dreamsofyou.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!!!

Now available for digital download is the instrumental album from Mercury Waters, Dreams of You. Prepare yourself for a journey through the vision of a producer with no constraints, restraints, or boundaries. Waters skillfully travels through latin grooves, reggae rhythms, uptempo funk, downtempo trance, as well as his own brand of homestyle hip hop. Head on over to HERE and check out the snippets available. For only $9.99, you can't go wrong. And if you like what you hear, Tell a Friend!!!

Also available for digital download

destiny~cover2small.jpg

The next in the line of good ole hip hop albums. This album is a mellow journey through the world of Mercury Waters and society as a whole. So head on over to Destiny or Destination Download and see what its about. But first download
the lead single "Pavement Pain" HERE

Tracklisting:

1. Some Sort of Introduction prod by Obsidian Blue
2. K2 prod by Obsidian Blue
3. Tomorrow I Will prod by Edge of the Beatseekers
4. Destiny or Destination prod by TM22
5. Maybe Maybe Not feat Velben prod by Ash Holmz
6. Chaotic prod by Flatworld Audio
7. Consider This feat Abb-D prod by Mercury Waters
8. Forever Always prod by TM22
9. The Bell Done Rang prod by Mercury Waters
10. The Dopest Interlude prod by Steezo
11. Raw in the Flesh prod by Craig Rip
12. Pavement Pain prod by WhyOs
13. Faded Sky prod by Mercury Waters
14. Falling Off Now prod by Mercury Waters
15. You Alive Remix prod by Mercury Waters
16. The Bell Done Rang Remix feat Blakout prod by Nemo
17. Some Sort of Outroduction prod by Dnutz

anybody in the house?? i know y'all don't know me, but at least have the courtesy to tell me i suck. i know i'm bucking message board etiquette, but you know how that goes.

that is a nice single you have there. i think you definitely can connect with chalin27 and wargasm. nice jazz feel to it. i'm in baltimore also, well i just moved out of the city into the White Marsh area. man, you can throw that song on the Hustle Magic compilation that we're working on.

You've got a real abstract style goin on there. I'm hearing Lonnie Liston Smith, mixed with Be bop, mixed with that darn B-more club music. (growing up in Columbia, I never really was a fan of it. More into go go) I'm feeling the drums on "Dreams of You" Do you play your drums and instruments live? .......I say keep up the innovative music, it only adds to the game....Oh yeah, and try to give feedback to others as well. It helps when you're trying to get feedback.

thx for peeping fellas. i'm actually in charlotte, nc now. had to get out of bmore. i'd be damn if i raise my kids in mbore city schools. lol. and naw. i rarely use live instrumentation. just some percussion every now and then and my dad's a drummer so i steal a few of his licks every now and then

mercurywaters said:
i'm actually in charlotte, nc now. had to get out of bmore. i'd be damn if i raise my kids in mbore city schools. lol.

lol, that's why i moved out of the city and into White Marsh.

its nice..good work..just leave others feedback and you will get more reviews of your music...and stay active on the board..stay up..peace

Back