New low-end setup

Vigo

Hi folks, i've been toying with my setup and i'd say this low end sounds fine, checked it on the TV system and in the car, seems to be under control...

Can someone with a proper environment tell me if the lows are balanced?

Thanks.

(I know the tracks are missing guitars but im not done preparing and recording them i just want to know if im not mistaken with my lows ATM)

https://soundcloud.com/ondaum/ff-medley-4-6-7-no-guitars

On my headphones (maybe not the reference you're looking for but I know them pretty well) the bass seems a bit pronounced but it falls in line with commercial tracks I listen to.

I think it actually could have a little more low end. I'm listening with headphones as well, haha. The drums are weird, the rest is fine to me.

I think it actually could have a little more low end. I'm listening with headphones as well, haha. The drums are weird, the rest is fine to me.

What do you mean by "weird" ? Unhuman or frenquency-wise? Or compression-wise or something im missing?

On my headphones (maybe not the reference you're looking for but I know them pretty well) the bass seems a bit pronounced but it falls in line with commercial tracks I listen to.

Ah i guess im not off-tracks then thanks!

Back