New here

  • Thread starter Thread starter RonsterT
  • Start date Start date
R

RonsterT

New member
Hi!

Just registered here, so first up is my introduction.
Ron is the name and I'm from the Netherlands.
I used to play in a band until 10 years ago. Recently I picked up my guitar again and joined a starting (rock) band.

So now I'd like to get started with home recording.
Hopefully I can find some help here and be of help myself later.

:guitar:
 
Hi and welcome Ronster.........and not to worry at all........you'll find lots of great info and help here. Start by going over some of the old threads or search what you want to know..............or of course........just ask.
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
7
Views
952
DrewPeterson7
DrewPeterson7
B
Replies
1
Views
429
bainmack
bainmack
J
Replies
9
Views
641
TalismanRich
TalismanRich
FU$$_23_KC
Replies
1
Views
617
Slouching Raymond
Slouching Raymond
V
Replies
2
Views
664
Volume11
V
Back
Top