new demo- "hear the call"

GONZO-X

ok, this is a guitar riff song, i used an old Ibanez Artist for the crunch factor.
kinda fun, i wrote it before i heard the lyric.
so, i guess the song is general reporting, lyric wise.

i'm still playing with the arrangement of this,
it's all kinda thrown together...

will probably re-record all the vocals, maybe write a bit more depending on arrangement changes.

so, looking for lyric ideas to add, arrangement changes, or stick a fork in it.

also, i really like this drum kit, this one is the first one that i've built from scratch with the toontrack superior drummer 3.0 program and the Hansa rooms...

what do you folk think?

Last edited:
Great production - nice wah fills (I have the same wah ;)...it's amazing isn't it?). Nice guitar sounds well. I reckon it would be more effective as a shorter number, but that's nit picking really.

Great production - nice wah fills (I have the same wah ;)...it's amazing isn't it?). Nice guitar sounds well. I reckon it would be more effective as a shorter number, but that's nit picking really.
hey frank! yep, i love the budda wah. it has a certain voicing to it, that seems to work with my choice of amps and speakers.

i played it straight on this one, using only the Strymon Iridium, with a marshall amp and Friedman 4x12 cab, and the Ibanez Artist. it has that 'les paul'ish' crunch to it, that was perfect for this song.

i DO have a short 'radio ready' edit for this song, makes it about 3 minutes long with no breathing room. LOL
but i don't have a radio...

One thing I like about the budwah is that it doesn’t sound shrieky like the crybaby. Even with toe down it’s got a bit of body to it

i find it really depends on what you are running it into,
as to which frequencies it favors.

doesn't sound too good to me into a vox ac30,
but sounds great into a marshall super lead or fender deluxe.

it is first in my chain.

ok, this is a guitar riff song, i used an old Ibanez Artist for the crunch factor.
kinda fun, i wrote it before i heard the lyric.
so, i guess the song is general reporting, lyric wise.

i'm still playing with the arrangement of this,
it's all kinda thrown together...

will probably re-record all the vocals, maybe write a bit more depending on arrangement changes.

so, looking for lyric ideas to add, arrangement changes, or stick a fork in it.

also, i really like this drum kit, this one is the first one that i've built from scratch with the toontrack superior drummer 3.0 program and the Hansa rooms...

what do you folk think?

Hello. If you have an unused license for Superior Drummer, I'd like to discuss buying it from you.

Thanks.

Back