Necromandus

Smithers XKR

Hello

I just wished to share this band from Cumbria called Necromandus. They were a rock band, kind of jazzy Black Sabbath and Wishbone Ash doomer rock in around 1970 to 1971. They were managed by Tony Iommi. The band leader and lead guitarist was Barry Dunnery, elder brother of Francis Dunnery who later sang and played guitar in It Bites. All of the guys have passed away now except the drummer. A great band that deserved sucess xxx

Hello

I just wished to share this band from Cumbria called Necromandus. They were a rock band, kind of jazzy Black Sabbath and Wishbone Ash doomer rock in around 1970 to 1971. They were managed by Tony Iommi. The band leader and lead guitarist was Barry Dunnery, elder brother of Francis Dunnery who later sang and played guitar in It Bites. All of the guys have passed away now except the drummer. A great band that deserved sucess xxx

Tony Iommi turned up in his Rolls Royce, and said sorry guys I cant manage you any more Sabbath is going to the States for a tour. Here is a few quid to keep the electric meter going 🥺

Tony Iommi turned up in his Rolls Royce, and said sorry guys I cant manage you any more Sabbath is going to the States for a tour. Here is a few quid to keep the electric meter going 🥺
They were better than Sabbath, kinda cross between Wishbone Ash, Free, Jazzy stuff, almost Steely Dan at times. The guitar player was epic xxxx

Back