"More Than Words" (Extreme) fingerstyle guitar cover

Guitarquango

Hi folks,

Today I would like to introduce you to my fingerstyle arrangement of "More Than Words". I've always loved this ballad and now I've tried to combine Gary Cherone's vocals and Nuno Bettencourt's guitar playing in a version for acoustic solo guitar.

I hope you enjoy it :-) Greetings,

Jimmy

Another fine version Jimmy - what I love is watching your fingers and knowing the tunes, work out how you'll do the next bit and I always get it wrong. I often then get my guitar and then put it down again when I cannot make the same thing work for me! Keep them coming!

Your fingerstyle cover of "More Than Words" sounds amazing! It's always awesome to see talented folks like you putting your own spin on classic tunes. Nuno Bettencourt's guitar work is iconic, and merging it with Gary Cherone's vocals for an acoustic solo guitar version is a fantastic idea. Your dedication to fingerstyle arrangements truly shines through. Keep up the awesome work, and if you're ever looking for more insights into guitar accessories or want to read up on guitars, don't forget to check out the link I mentioned: https://ironageaccessories.com/blogs/iron-age-general-blog/how-many-guitar-strings.

Last edited:
Another fine version Jimmy - what I love is watching your fingers and knowing the tunes, work out how you'll do the next bit and I always get it wrong. I often then get my guitar and then put it down again when I cannot make the same thing work for me! Keep them coming!
Thanks for your super kind words Rob! That makes me smile. But I'm sure you can also do that - it needs only a bit time.

Hugs, Jimmy

Your fingerstyle cover of "More Than Words" sounds amazing! It's always awesome to see talented folks like you putting your own spin on classic tunes. Nuno Bettencourt's guitar work is iconic, and merging it with Gary Cherone's vocals for an acoustic solo guitar version is a fantastic idea. Your dedication to fingerstyle arrangements truly shines through. Keep up the awesome work, and if you're ever looking for more insights into guitar accessories or want to read up on guitars, don't forget to check out the link I mentioned: https://ironageaccessories.com/blogs/iron-age-general-blog/how-many-guitar-strings.
Many thnaks for your kind feedback about my guitar work. That makes me very happy!

All the best, Jimmy

Back