monitors with behringer ada8000

bfoundation81

ok my monitors have balanced inputs and unbalanced im using unbalanced with rca to 1/4 to my digi 001.

I was wondering would i be beter off running the ballanced input on warfdale 8.2 monitors from the outputs on my behringer ada8000?

my digi has volome for monitoring which is cool but should i be mixing at 1 volume and should i use the ada8000 outputs to my monitors so i can run balanced?

no noise

well just wondering cause im using cheap ass rca cables and i have to have rca to 1/4 coverter (to hook to digi outputs) cables and those are cheap also. I was thinking why not run out of my ada8000 with good mic cable (those are balanced right?) too balanced input on my monitiors, which is a mic cable input on my wharfedale 8.2 monitors...

My only downfal is i cant adjust volume from digi like i used to but my speakers have a volume on back so i can just set to a good level and through a master fader on track case i wana lower volume. And i should be good corect?

I think the d/a converters might be slightly beter on the ada8000 too but im not quite sure i just always heard digi 001 converters blow :confused:

Back