Monitor question for Delta1010

RyanHubris

So I'm not quite sure which monitors would be best for using this. Powered? Unpowered? Looking to get a pair for under 200, is that possible? thanks!

I checked for that on zzounds but couldnt find anything. I'm basically wondering what I should look for when using a delta1010, active or passive. Once I know that I can browse around.

If all you have is $200 you will get a better monitor if it's passive(they're cost less) and the yorkvilles is probably your best bet. I'd save up at least another $200 - $300 and check out the monitors at your local music store like guitar center or someplace similar. Bring yourself a Pink Floyd cd and compare them. It's your ears that have to listen to them.

NYMorningstar said:
If all you have is $200 you will get a better monitor if it's passive(they're cost less) and the yorkvilles is probably your best bet. I'd save up at least another $200 - $300 and check out the monitors at your local music store like guitar center or someplace similar. Bring yourself a Pink Floyd cd and compare them. It's your ears that have to listen to them.
Ok, I buy some passives. Do I need to buy anything else or will they hook up straight to my Delta?

What kind of inputs do they have? Will RCA be fine? If not what kind of power source am I gonna be lookin at here. Sorry for these rediculous questions haha.

Back