Mo-Kay - Immediate Thoughts

Mo-Kay

Dragon Soul Productions
ok, so this is an exclusive track I made...hell they won't mind, the site's name is in it haha...

DOWNLOAD

Submitted this track for a competition where 5 winners get an exclusive spot for their song on rap.de

Beat by my man Guezzwho (http://www.guezzwho.com/

lemme know what yall think

Peace

Mo-Kay

its hard to get people to download stuff off the net now-a-days..create a soundclick site and upload it there..its free..

I though the song was a bit stiff, not much flow and very little sonic dynamics to the beat.

Just shooting it to you straight. :cool:

Did you do just the engineering or any part of the song?

@bknot, that's some lazy ass bullshit...hahhah. but I guess you're right. fuck it.

@Fishmed, thnx for the comment, I'm the rapper, and did the recording and mixing...it was kind of a rush job so the beat is just a 2-track Guezzwho gave me.

Mo-Kay said:
@bknot, that's some lazy ass bullshit...hahhah. but I guess you're right. fuck it.

LOL... its not lazy..its being cautious to not pick up a viruse or trojan horse on your system..or spy ware...trust me it happends..:D

I see what you mean...it's still, whatever. Since most ppl got a pc full of downloaded shit here anyway (software anyone? LOL)

but it's all good, maybe I'll post it again once I put it on my myspace.

true...but that from somewhere they trust...

do what you have ,,also note alot of us work in a place where we can't view or listen to myspace site...and since we do most of our listening and reviews from work..it still might get the same results...just letting you know..

Mo-Kay said:
@Fishmed, thnx for the comment, I'm the rapper, and did the recording and mixing...it was kind of a rush job so the beat is just a 2-track Guezzwho gave me.
listening to it at office levels, i wasnt able to pick up all the lyrics, but it sounds nice man. i thought it had good flow. the beat got boring, but you said he just threw it together. a little more time w/ a few chops or drum breaks and it'd be much better, but i liked it.

Mo-Kay said:
sup fieva, nah it's a new joint for this website competition..

wait here's a new link

THIS ONE HAS A PLAYER TOO, SO FOR PPL THAT DON'T WANT TO D/L...check it.

Mo-Kay - Immediate Thoughts (produced by Guezzwho) - rap.de exclusive

its not the people don't want to D/L it..it more..most of us work for the Government and alot of stuff is blocked..

just listen to the song..and I have to say..its pretty tight..nice work..lyrics on point..beats ok...i think you have a chance on this contest..hope you win..good luck..peace

Back