Mixing on MR16HDCD

S.J.Staines

I'm trying to mix and burn tracks right in the MR16. Recording and play back with a feqw dials and buttons sounds ok in the head phones but the CD doesn't. How do I do a mix down to the burner using the internal affects? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve

As you have probably found, the 33 effects only work on record. You can re-record your original (RAW) on to clear tracks and pass through the effects. Example:- Raw on Tr 1&2. Using two mono patch leads, patch from Aux Out 1&2 to Inputs A&B, Play 1&2 though Aux Out and re-record on to 3&4, switch on Effects Send for A&B and, using the Menu/Enter knob, run through the effects in Record/Rehearse Mode. Then re-record 1&2 on to 3&4, bounce to 15&16 in the normal way.

OR

Dump the lot to your PC and use a software Audio Editor.

Thanks and good to know

I do have Audacity, well I was told I did but now I have the software too, badumbum. Anyway if thats the rout I need to go. Good enough. Now I need to learn how to use it. I actually have people wanting to hear the results. If they only new............. Thanks again. Steve

Back