Mindless backyard activity

Bulls Hit

I decided to go simple and strip everything back on this one so it's just drums, Korg Monologue and occasional guitar. How's the mix?

Last edited:
Listening from headphones. This was a trip. Mix sounds great and I particularly dig the mix on thr drums. Been listening to your stuff for a long ass time, still rocking.

I decided to go simple and strip everything back on this one so it's just drums, Korg Monologue and occasional guitar. How's the mix?

Interesting - splashy drums and synth parts dropped randomly in - I like it - don't know if I'd play it that much - but I liked it when I heard it.

I love listening to your stuff on headphones...this is great, phat synths man....kept waiting for something to come flying out of that birdhouse(?) you were blasting with the hose!

Listening from headphones. This was a trip. Mix sounds great and I particularly dig the mix on thr drums. Been listening to your stuff for a long ass time, still rocking.
Trip = high praise indeed. Thanks gbav. Appreciate the listen &
comments

Interesting - splashy drums and synth parts dropped randomly in - I like it - don't know if I'd play it that much - but I liked it when I heard it.
Hey thanks Papanate. I've heard that splashy drums expression before but not sure what it means...?

I love listening to your stuff on headphones...this is great, phat synths man....kept waiting for something to come flying out of that birdhouse(?) you were blasting with the hose!
Haha you should see that birdhouse spin with 2 hoses! Thanks for the listen Strat

Back