Mackie Onyx 1640i

darnold

Hey guys,

Its been a while since I posted, but my band is selling off their Mackie Onyx 1640i and this is usually one of the best places to post. We have been using it for firewire recording purposes but most importantly it was used to manage our in ear systems on stage. Because of this I also plan to include the DB25 to male XLR snakes that we used to make the stage split.

Im sure you most of you might be somewhat familiar with this mixer, but for those who arnt I will describe a little bit about it. The board offers 16 channels of preamps, a good semi parametric EQ which includes two mid bands with a sweep on each one. It also is capable of 8 different Aux sends which is why it is so useful for managing monitors. All of the channels can be recorded in and out of the board via firewire. It also has many different routing capabilities.

More info can be found here redirect

Everything on this board is in good working condition. I never had any issues with it. The band owned it before I was ever present so i dont know the entire history of the board. But it has done a lot of sitting as well as had a few good show runs. With this being said the faders are in a good need a good cleaning. They are totally functional and completely useable but are a little sticky. It never created any issues for what we did, but it is worth mentioning and is priced accordingly.

It comes with the original box though it is missing the packaging. I could easily fix that though. Buyer pays for all shipping charges. I can use paypal, but if if we can avoid fees that would be preferred. I should have a good seller history on the forums.

Asking price is $750.

Located in Boise, Idaho 83705

Attachments

• 20140717_225806.jpg
    20140717_225806.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 150
  • 20140717_225755.jpg
    20140717_225755.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
Back