Mac g5 (dual 1.8 ghz, 1.25 gb ram, 300gb HD)

lbcstudios

Hey guys, I have recently gotten out of the recording scene.. I am selling this last piece of equipment that I own.

Mac G5
- dual 1.8 ghz
- total of 1.25 gb ram
- 60 or 80 gb HD stock, Added a 300gb
- used for a year
- still have apple service plan for I believe 1 and a half years.
- Great condition, includes mouse and keyboard
- No monitor
- OSX tiger 10.4.3 I think?
- was used to track for protools, worked great, handled plugins well
- NEVER saw internet use, was not even plugged into any internet devices.. only used for tracking and burning Dvd's

I'm selling this to buy a car.. Looking to get around $1,500 or so, Shoot me an offer.. AIM is L2B2C if you want to chat!

you are a loser!

out of the recording scene?!?

fine then.. !

psh who wants a car..

;) i'm joking dude.

If you ever go down to $1k, PM me, I'd love to have it, and I know that's a pretty good price, but I just don't have the freaking money. :(

Fetusborg said:
what scene have you adventured into?
(if that is the case)

just curious

I'm a college freshman (Undecided major for now). I'm into cars now. I have a 200sx se-r with a couple thousand into it, and I'm looking to get a 240sx as a project track car for really cheap, about 1400 bucks.

This past summer I kind of got tired of working long hours recording bands I didn't enjoy...recorded about 50 bands from age 14-18.. started off slow but eventually got a Protools setup, mac g5, couple thousand into mics, I custom made cords, the works ya know...you would be surprised what a 7 dollar an hour job at a retail store can get you with enough hours.. A couple years ago I was able to work with a few good bands/ people from AF records along with Chris #2 the bassist... I engineered for a band called " The Vacancy" and that was a great experience...

But the last 2 years I have had this car and its just soo much fun to take to the track for auto X, and I want to get into drifting with the 240sx.

Sooooo anyone want to get this g5?

recording won't get you hurt physically, until you start banging your head on the console after a shitty session.

that stuff is known for being dangerous.

good luck dude.

lbcstudios said:
Bump for a kid that likes to go fast and sideways ;)

fast and sideways wow....

i would buy it.......

if i had $1500 but i barely have $150 so thats not gonna happen

Back