M Audio Profire 610 Modded By Mr.Jim Williams of Audio Upgrades !!! $350 OBO

Omega757

Looking to get $350 for the unit shipped and insured. Mr.Williams changed out all of the op amps to audiophile grade ones,which gave it a very detailed soundstage,recordings are also more detailed and come through very clean.

I accept USPS Money Order and i always try to keep in contact during and after the shipping process.You can ask around i'm always honest and forthright.If interested feel free to ask any questions you may have,and have a good day or night !!!

Attachments

• GEDC0552.JPG
    GEDC0552.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 63
  • GEDC0547.JPG
    GEDC0547.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited by a moderator:
$205.99 shipped you can't get any better than this,i'm practically giving this baby away. I can't go any lower than this.

No,but i do need the money for something else,is something funny about that ? Sorry if i offended you for trying to sell a piece of my gear sir.

Naw actually, I saw that you dropped your price $100, and figured you might need some help. I was ready to buy it from you to resell, but I am not sure that your response makes me so willing anymore. Sir? lol.

Why do I get such attitude from people? I would give the shirt off my back for a dedicated member here. :facepalm:

Naw actually, I saw that you dropped your price $100, and figured you might need some help. I was ready to buy it from you to resell, but I am not sure that your response makes me so willing anymore. Sir? lol.

Why do I get such attitude from people? I would give the shirt off my back for a dedicated member here. :facepalm:

Sorry,i took it as you were trying to make fun of me which i feel isn't a very nice thing to do to someone trying and believe me i have been trying very hard to get rid of this piece,i figured someone would have jumped by now to get a piece modded by the very well know Mr.Jim Williams who i highly respect.

Sorry i got offended but sometimes i take things the wrong way i'm sure we all have done it before sir.

I do need the help but do not feel obliged to do so sir. That was a very kind gesture.

Back