M-Audio Delta 66 FT/FS

MrBoogie

I have a Delta 66 pci card and breakout box with the longer 6' cable(from M-audio) that I would really like to trade for a mike or a DMP-3. The card/breakout box is in excellent shape and works without any problems. I am selling because I upgraded to a 1010. I also used the delta66 with a Tascam DA20MKII via spdif and that worked well.

As far as mikes, I would be interested in Oktava(mk319), or SP(B3,C1), MXL(603 x 2) or maybe other condensors. If your mike is worth more than my delta 66, I could add cash, or vice versa. Ideally, I'd like to do an even trade for the DMP-3, though. Also interested in an Ibanez AD9 delay pedal.

(If you really want to pay cash, make me an offer. The card also includes the manual and I will burn the latest drivers on a cdr for you. Shipping will be actual cost to ship via UPS or Fedex.... that's the best way for me since I can ship from work. I accept Paypal or money order or check, but I would have to wait for check to clear before I ship.)

If you want to check my references, my ebay user id is mr.boogie
I have 241 unique + with no negatives.

MrBoogie

I am interested in a cash deal for your Delta 66... sorry I don't have anything compelling to offer in a trade. What are you looking to get for it?

Back