Lots of goodies for sale: Mics, Gear, Instruments, etc.

scrubs

Not of sound mind
I've got a grab-bag of wonderful things up for sale from my smoke-free studio. All prices include shipping to the continental US, unless otherwise noted. Paypal preferred. Let me know if you'd like to see pictures of anything. Thanks for looking.

Martin Backpacker (Steel string) – Excellent Condtition – w/gig bag & several sets of extra light strings; $120, shipped

Mako P-Bass – Fair condition – w/Rotosound Flatwound strings, playable as-is, good candidate for modding; $60, shipped

Yamaha EC-10 (nylon string) – Fair Condition – could use a set-up; $40, shipped

Alctron HRM-10 Ribbon mic – Very Good Condition – This is similar to the Nady RSM-3 (the one that looks a little like the Royer R121); $85, shipped

Shure SM81 LC SDC – Good Condition – includes original hard case and foam windscreen, but no clip/mount; $180, shipped

FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor (RNC-1773)
– Excellent Condition – w/power supply; $140, shipped

M-Audio Audio Buddy
– New in box – $65, shipped

Behringer DI-100 (Active DI) – Excellent Condition – $25, shipped

Behringer GI-100 (Active DI with cabinet emulation) – Excellent Condition - $25, shipped

Tascam US-122 USB Audio/Midi interface – Good Condition – 2 fairly clean preamps with DI/Line-Ins and Midi I/O, only flaw is plastic part of headphone jack cracked and I superglued it back together, comes with original discs for bundled Cubasis VST and GigaStudio 24; $90, shipped

Boss BD-2 Blues Driver – Like New – Has never been gigged, I’ve only played with it a few times; $60, shipped

Side Effect Multi-Effects/Headphone Amp
– Fair Condition – This little guitar effects box has overdrive, distortion, chorus, and compression; If you like toys, this little guy is good for several minutes of fun, or really messing up a signal; $15, shipped

Crate DX112 60W Modeling Amp – Very Good Condition – Has some pretty good emulations of Fender, Marshall and, of course, Crate amps (amongst others) plus a bevy of digital effects; $250, local pickup only

Deal pending on the Bass.

I'm willing to consider reasonable offers and interesting trades.

Buy! Buy! Buy!!1!!

tkingen said:
Are you interested in Telecaster pickups and bridges as trading stock?

Actually, I recently replaced my tele p/u's and don't really need any more. Thanks for the offer though. If you have any Bartolini P/J bass pickups, I'd be interested, though. :)

notCardio said:
I'll check in the morning to see if you put up the Yammy pic & info.

Assuming you're Cardioidpotent at RP, I put pics and sound clips (Yamaha & Blues Driver) up over there. Thanks.

***Update***

Martin Backpacker (Steel string) – Excellent Condtition – w/gig bag & several sets of extra light strings; $120, shipped

Mako P-Bass – Fair condition – w/Rotosound Flatwound strings, playable as-is, good candidate for modding; SOLD

Yamaha EC-10 (nylon string) – Fair Condition – could use a set-up; SOLD

Alctron HRM-10 Ribbon mic – Very Good Condition – This is similar to the Nady RSM-3 (the one that looks a little like the Royer R121); SOLD (well, traded)

Shure SM81 LC SDC – Good Condition – includes original hard case and foam windscreen, but no clip/mount; SOLD

FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor (RNC-1773)
– Excellent Condition – w/power supply; $140, shipped

M-Audio Audio Buddy
– New in box – $65, shipped

Behringer DI-100 (Active DI) – Excellent Condition – $25, shipped

Behringer GI-100 (Active DI with cabinet emulation) – Excellent Condition - $25, shipped

Tascam US-122 USB Audio/Midi interface – Good Condition – 2 fairly clean preamps with DI/Line-Ins and Midi I/O, only flaw is plastic part of headphone jack cracked and I superglued it back together, comes with original discs for bundled Cubasis VST and GigaStudio 24; $90, shipped

Boss BD-2 Blues Driver – Like New – Has never been gigged, I’ve only played with it a few times; SOLD

Side Effect Multi-Effects/Headphone Amp – Fair Condition – This little guitar effects box has overdrive, distortion, chorus, and compression; If you like toys, this little guy is good for several minutes of fun, or really messing up a signal; $15, shipped

Crate DX112 60W Modeling Amp – Very Good Condition – Has some pretty good emulations of Fender, Marshall and, of course, Crate amps (amongst others) plus a bevy of digital effects; $250, local pickup only

Buy my stuff or Herman Li will shit on your head!

***Update With New Prices***

Martin Backpacker (Steel string) – Excellent Condtition – w/gig bag & several sets of extra light strings; $110, shipped

FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor (RNC-1773) – Excellent Condition – w/power supply; $135, shipped

M-Audio Audio Buddy
– New in box – $60, shipped

Behringer GI-100 (Active DI with cabinet emulation) – Excellent Condition - $20, shipped

Tascam US-122 USB Audio/Midi interface – Good Condition – 2 fairly clean preamps with DI/Line-Ins and Midi I/O, only flaw is plastic part of headphone jack cracked and I superglued it back together, comes with original discs for bundled Cubasis VST and GigaStudio 24; $80, shipped

Crate DX112 60W Modeling Amp – Very Good Condition – Has some pretty good emulations of Fender, Marshall and, of course, Crate amps (amongst others) plus a bevy of digital effects; $230, local pickup only

scrubs said:
***Update With New Prices***

Martin Backpacker (Steel string) – Excellent Condtition – w/gig bag & several sets of extra light strings; $110, shipped

FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor (RNC-1773) – Excellent Condition – w/power supply; $135, shipped

M-Audio Audio Buddy
– New in box – $60, shipped

Behringer GI-100 (Active DI with cabinet emulation) – Excellent Condition - $20, shipped

Tascam US-122 USB Audio/Midi interface – Good Condition – 2 fairly clean preamps with DI/Line-Ins and Midi I/O, only flaw is plastic part of headphone jack cracked and I superglued it back together, comes with original discs for bundled Cubasis VST and GigaStudio 24; $80, shipped

Crate DX112 60W Modeling Amp – Very Good Condition – Has some pretty good emulations of Fender, Marshall and, of course, Crate amps (amongst others) plus a bevy of digital effects; $230, local pickup only

Can I get a pic of the Behringer GI-100??

--Re-Lapse

i really want the RNC...if it's still available in a few days i'll probably take it. i'm at the coachella fest this weekend though, so we'll see how much $$ i have left when i get home on monday.

Back