Looking for someone to create CD Artwork, will pay:)

Scriabin

Hello Everyone,
I'm in the process of finishing up a 3-4 song demo to submit to labels. It will be mastered within the next couple of months and I'd like to also start searching for someone to create album artwork. We're a rock n roll band that also uses synths...kinda like a Cars but for the new millenium. Anyhow, feel free to check out some of our demos in progress at www.nowhereradio.com/theinks under works in progress in the discography. We're going for sort of a retro feel on the artwork. Interested? Will pay accordingly to quality work:)

Drop me an PM here or leave a message.
Thanks,
Scriabin

Try Tracy Records at One Byte Design. One of the few artists I've ever worked with who is really on top of things.

www.indie411.com has her link along with some other recommended resources (distribution, ecommerce, etc) that might help your release.

Hey Scriabin, I'm a graphic designer and I would be interested in working with you. Take a look at http://www.therivahweb.com/ to see samples of my work. I have a one man ad agency that I run out of my house so my prices are very reasonable because overhead is not much of an issue. If you are interested email me and let me know.

Bucks said:
Hey Scriabin, I'm a graphic designer and I would be interested in working with you. Take a look at http://www.therivahweb.com/ to see samples of my work. I have a one man ad agency that I run out of my house so my prices are very reasonable because overhead is not much of an issue. If you are interested email me and let me know.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! THIS GUY IS ASKING FOR MONEY!!

SOMEBODY CALL THE SPAM POLICE!!

David Hooper said:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! THIS GUY IS ASKING FOR MONEY!!

SOMEBODY CALL THE SPAM POLICE!!

Not looking to start an argument, but has anyone here bothered to look up the definition of spam? Spam != (not equal) any and all solications for money, business, commerce, etc.

I have my own design company that can do a wide variety of graphic and web design. www.anothersuit.tk
If you want better examples of our work (As most of it isn't up, just yet) send us an email and ask. We are currently working on a full portfolio site, so we have lots to send you (Album covers, full web sites, magazine layouts, etc.).

You might also try going to a local art or design school and post a message on a bulletin board asking if any aspiring artists will want to help you with designing a cover. There might be a student, with access to design software, who would want to do it cheap or even free for the experience.

Back