Looking for a specific guitar tab (don't know where to post)

Hello,
I'm looking for a specific guitar tab and I nned some help with this...
The name is Robert Johnson but the problem is that you can't seach with Google on that as you will only get tabs for the "delta blues Robert Johnson". The Robert Johnson I'm looking for is an englishman who wrote music for Shakespear à few hundred heats ago... He where, during his life, sometimes called "Robert Johnson II" so he wouldn't be mixer up with à Robert Johnson who lived before him... know where to Findus tabs for that man?

Huge thx for all and any help!

Hello,
I'm looking for a specific guitar tab and I nned some help with this...
The name is Robert Johnson but the problem is that you can't seach with Google on that as you will only get tabs for the "delta blues Robert Johnson". The Robert Johnson I'm looking for is an englishman who wrote music for Shakespear à few hundred heats ago... He where, during his life, sometimes called "Robert Johnson II" so he wouldn't be mixer up with à Robert Johnson who lived before him... know where to Findus tabs for that man?

Huge thx for all and any help!

Just narrow your search, did you include Shakespeare in there?

Also I don't think the guitar was around then, you may need to look under *lute*
Look under *figured bass* in wikipedia for more info and links to other possible threads.

:cool:

^^^^most definitely.

Also, as this will probably be very hard to come by in general - My bet is tabs are nearly impossible to find.

Try looking for sheet music.

He was a lutist, apparently... (luter?)

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22robert+johnson%22+-blues+shakespeare&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=b6d9468235634129

So that's a google search with the strings "-blues" and "shakespeare" added to "robert johnson" and I found heaps of stuff about the guy. So why don't you dig deeper into those links and see what you find..

Ritchie Blackmore is probably doing covers of his stuff these days... :D

Just have to find a lute with a whammy bar.:laughings:

:cool:

Back