Logic Pro issue with Stereo Width - Ozone 10 Imager (Mix export or ....?)

Cll

Hi,

In need of a solution as when using Izotope - Ozone 10 (imager) in my mix session the Stereo Width everything works as a charm but after exporting either the stereo width (Izotope - Ozone 10 Imager) everything is narrowed again and I have 0 Stereo width in my master session

Thinking that most probably has to do something to do with the export (bouncing) session or ...? Or ....?

I am really stuck and need to finish a project

Atacched pictures: First picture is in my mix session and the second picture shows the stereo width (Imager plugin) after export ....?

Using Logic 10.7.8 and Izotope - Ozone 10

(I apologize but english is not my native language).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 09.16.34.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 09.16.34.png
    537.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 09.13.39.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 09.13.39.png
    469.6 KB · Views: 3
Well, my computer has crashed again and I’m not able to set up something to test but it would help if you could share your workflow.

If I’m going to master with Ozone, I’d first bounce my mix from the project and the either start a new project or create an alternative and put the bounced mix in that, muting the original tracks. Or, are you using a standalone version of Ozone?

FWIW, I don’t “export” but use the cycle region and “bounce” the selection from the file menu.

So, is the project your working on just a single stereo file? If not, try starting with that and then use only Ozone, and turn off everything except the imager and test to see if you can recreate the problem.

Back