Little Wing 1979 with a Roland SH3 making the wind noise in the intro

TAE

All you have is now
So the SH3 was my synth axe back then and the guitarist asked if I could pull off a wind intro for him when he did Little Wing...so This is what I came up with

Elka string ensemble laying down the strings in the song...which was cut short cause the video dude ran out of tape... :LOL: DANG!

Piss poor old reel to reel Sony B&W video but the audio is pretty good considering the time and age of tape when it was digitized...

Last edited:
So the SH3 was my synth axe back then and the guitarist asked if I could pull off a wind intro for him when he did Little Wing...so This is what I came up with

Elka string ensemble laying down the strings in the song...which was cut short cause the video dude ran out of tape... :LOL: DANG!

Piss poor old reel to reel Sony B&W video but the audio is pretty good considering the time and age of tape when it was digitized...

That was good. One of Jimi's more 'beautiful' melodies.

Reactions: TAE

I think I’ve seen that before. 79 you say? You were all just freaking kids! Damn good kids too!

Reactions: TAE
I think I’ve seen that before. 79 you say? You were all just freaking kids! Damn good kids too!
Yup Macias, the guitarist was the youngest at 20, I was the old man at 26 and the rest of the members were in between but closer to my age than the Mac...The salad days indeed.

Back