Listen to two separate audio channels simultaneously while using an XLR mic

skyline0964

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. Hopefully someone can find a solution to my problem.

I have a Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer that I currently use to split two separate sound cards when I record gameplay otherwise it will record audio from my voice comms. I listen to both through the headphone jack. Just today I found a Beringer C1 condenser microphone laying around that I would like to use for skype. So my question is, would it combine all the tracks together including the mic and it would be heard over skype? Would the USB UCA222 fix my issue? If it can be done with the mixer how would I connect the microphone to my computer? Iv'e been looking at videos on youtube, they're using the output in the mixer going into the mic jack of their computer. Seems feasible but I want myself to be the only one who can hear the audio coming from the sound cards while using an XLR mic over skype.

TLDR
I wan't to be able to listen to 2 inputs with an XLR mic connected for skype without other's hearing the other audio.

Last edited:
Back