Like Beatles Harmonies?

Nice, Kev. I liked that little turn there at the end.
Of course I had to UTube the Beatles and I found their Take 1.
A little rougher than the one we're all used to. But interesting in the was John sung the solo part.
A different melody than I'd ever heard.
So thanks.

Nice, Kev. I liked that little turn there at the end.
Of course I had to UTube the Beatles and I found their Take 1.
A little rougher than the one we're all used to. But interesting in the was John sung the solo part.
A different melody than I'd ever heard.
So thanks.

Welcome!

We do these types of things as a stripped down acoustic version of us. We adore harmonizing live ... and tend to create our own version of the pieces we do. This is not exactly the way the Beatles do it, but it suits us. :D

The vocal/harmony sounds great. The solo voice in the bridge could use a new take. Kind of a weird room sound. Especially when the one vocal is solo'd.

I don't suppose you don't care about the guitar, but it could have some low end rolled off.

I could use it about 2-3 bpm faster.

The vocal/harmony sounds great. The solo voice in the bridge could use a new take. Kind of a weird room sound. Especially when the one vocal is solo'd.

I don't suppose you don't care about the guitar, but it could have some low end rolled off.

I could use it about 2-3 bpm faster.

Picky picky picky ... and absolutely right. I redid the vocals last night. We like the timing slightly slower.

As some point, I'll probably put this one up on its own, but you get a free preview. :D

Merry Christmas, Trip!

I actually incorporated some of the mix comments from the other Beatles tune we did into mixing this ... and I think the mix on this one finally locked.

Thanks for all the help! The comments led me to change things that I wouldn't have normally done ... but it wound up all for the better.

Back