Lexicon Omega won't record.

TomerBass

Hello everyone,
Im new here, And I hope Im in the right forum.

Well - I got a new lexicon omega, worked fine for the first time using it (I got it to record and get playback).

Next time I was trying to use it, I still got playback, but I couldn't record.
I don't get signal on "control panel > manage audio devices > Recording" But I do get playback from computer.

Note: The computer recognizes the device, And I think I got the driver installed correctly because It worked just fine 2 hours ago.
I can here my guitar and mic when I connect them to the device, the only problem is that the computer cant get the signal.

What can I do to get my recording signal back?

Thank you!

Did the computer go into sleep or hibernation mode in between the 1st and 2nd time you tried to use the Omega?

If it did, restarting the computer might fix it, going into sleep or hibernation will usually cause USB/audio interface driver problems, if that does fix it, you can change your power management setting to always on.

What DAW software are you using?
Even tho' the computer says the Omega is the default recording device, if it is not selected in the DAW you will get nowt.

Dave.

Did the computer go into sleep or hibernation mode in between the 1st and 2nd time you tried to use the Omega?

If it did, restarting the computer might fix it, going into sleep or hibernation will usually cause USB/audio interface driver problems, if that does fix it, you can change your power management setting to always on.
Hey, I have restarted my computer several times, it did not change a thing.. thank you!

What DAW software are you using?
Even tho' the computer says the Omega is the default recording device, if it is not selected in the DAW you will get nowt.

Dave.
Do you mean cuebase? (It IS selected over cuebase- still no signal.)

The computer says something about USB Storage exceeded.. any new ideas?

Back