Lend me your ears one more time ? NEW MIX

wizardof7

Hey there I appreciate the previous comments . Definitely helped . Thanks :)

Attachments

• masterformp4.mp3
    5.1 MB · Views: 9
If it's an update of a recently posted tune, try to keep it in the same thread/post. There are a few reasons for this. First, it takes away space for others on the front page of the clinic. Second, it makes it difficult for others, even yourself, to follow along the path of the mix/comments and see/hear the changes. No need for a new thread with each remix. Just FYI.

Intro sounds better, to me. I'd look at getting a little more impact from the toms during the verse, they're kind of thuddy right now. Just my opinion though, others might disagree. You did a good job on the vocal edits, for the most part...but I can hear, pretty clearly, the edits in certain spots. The vocal volume jumps rather obviously on some of those lines in the chorus; particularly the "into" line. But a decent attempt, for sure.

Thanks , I still have some time to work on it .Have to go in in tweak the edits a bit more . I did change the compressor settings on the vox like you suggested .I've been working with superior drummer for quite a while . Never mixed drums like this , I'm used to a lot more individual control for drums But you helped me to head in a good direction ! Thanks for checking it out .

Back