Left me Breathless (pop)

As usual , this was another Steller production. I like the way your songs sound so polished and "radio or cd ready" . I've always been a fan of groovin like you always produce. Your skills are Very impressive. I see why you have over 16k followers on Soundcloud alone. Thanks for taking the time to post here .. mark

Hi
just done a new song , tried to create a pop soul type feel

View attachment 125438 View attachment 125441

Thanks for listening

subvibe
This is absolutely brilliant, so well done. Who is the girl? She has a fabulous voice.
Only thing I would say... and please this is not a criticism just my take.... just de-ess the top nuances off the vocal a little.

Reminds me of Anita Baker, just wonderful.

You should try to send this around the major labels... it is that good xxxx 🥰🥰

As usual , this was another Steller production. I like the way your songs sound so polished and "radio or cd ready" . I've always been a fan of groovin like you always produce. Your skills are Very impressive. I see why you have over 16k followers on Soundcloud alone. Thanks for taking the time to post here .. mark
Sorry Mark the vocal is just great, maybe take the cymbal high end down a little bit

Hi Mark
as far as i know i don't have any followers on soundcloud ? if i do then its news to me

Thanks Mark & Smithers XKR for the kind words

subvibe

Hi
just done a new song , tried to create a pop soul type feel
Thanks for listening
Are you the singer/artist? How much of the song do you write? What about the arrangements? Who produces the songs? It's a great well done song - instruments are spot on - and vocals are smooth and carry the song.

Are you the singer/artist? How much of the song do you write? What about the arrangements? Who produces the songs? It's a great well done song - instruments are spot on - and vocals are smooth and carry the song.
Hi
i don't do the singing/lyrics , everything else i do FYI its all done on Cubase 12 Pro

subvibe

Back