Leanora Washington Has Lost Her Wig Today

stratmonkee

Ok, this is a weird one.... for the past couple of weeks, there has been an abandoned wig in the parking lot at work ,for some reason I see these every so often (I work in IT at a major medical center Detroit area). Decided I would try to write a song about it as I've been struggling lately for subject matter. This is my 1st mix, per usual not happy with vocals but will see if it grows on me
:lollers:
Was going for a pretty aggressive bass guitar on this as well, A cross between McCartney and Squire was the tone I imagined. Feedback much appreciated as always!
ps that is the actual wig in the song pic
:razz:

Mix sounds really good through my JBL's. Only critique might be that the lead vocal being mostly in the right channel is a little distracting for me. Weird song - but sonically it's a strong recording, IMO. Well done!

Mix sounds really good through my JBL's. Only critique might be that the lead vocal being mostly in the right channel is a little distracting for me. Weird song - but sonically it's a strong recording, IMO. Well done!
Thanks PorterhouseMusic, yes, I agree the lead vocal panned hard right is a bit much, I'm going to center it on my next mix ...it is a pretty wacky song so was kind of mixing it wacky as well :>)
Thanks for commenting!

Back