"Lead Me On"...I think it's a Yes/Journey/Emerson love child...

pglewis
Yeah and when it's lacking (128) it's so
blatantly obvious that it's horrible...it's
strange how 128 can teeter totter. Just a small bump to 160 would suit me fine.

LOL on the bas player in yer head...that's a good way of doin it! ;) On collabs, I make time for anyone who wants to...so... :)

Paulie
Thanks for the comments...drum sounds I think are OK...bass line as above with pglewis is understood... :) Thanks again.

JimH
Cool. : Well...perfection is what a good mix/performance is going after. I like to get as close to the mark as possible within my limitations. Thanks again for the kudos!

yamahacut1
Thanks for the listen! Well, the verb on the vox is very subjective. There are songs in the market now that have a heck of a lot more reverb than what's on this tune. Ex: Yes, Owner of a Lonely Heart...Elton John, Cirlce of Life <WAY Flooded in verb< so...
I think it fits the aura.

I don't hear the tempo prob even after 6 listens. :confused:

I like the drums as are. :) Bass line...
now that's a good idea. :)

toodles everyone. :)

[This message has been edited by Ric (edited 07-30-2000).]

Ric, sorry for the late reply to this post, been on vacation away from my computer. Dude, this was a great song. What all are you doing on this track besides the vox?

I think you fixed alot of the stuff that was talked about in this thread since you first posted the mp3, no?

My only criticism... the word "destiny" seems like its crammed. May be start the "d"... earlier. Pah, that's it man... Great tune!!!! Actually, wait, there was one other thing, like Buck62 suggested, I think it might sound better if the music stopped on a beat and your vox went accapella.

I really like listening to your stuff man.

Back