Korg Wavestation / Legacy VST

8track

Can't figure out whether this is still available and if so where to get it from.

Does anyone know?

Kind regards in advance.

8Track.

Thanks Arcaxis, I'm now the proud owner of an M1 and Wavestation. Poly six next - may be. :)

The Korg user net site takes a little figuring-out but I got there.

Funny you should ask. I've got a sick Wavestation EX keyboard that I'm recently trying to fix and it's not looking good. Yesterday I was looking at the Legacy software at Korg...QUOTE]

Let me know what you think of these when you get them up and running.

Okay, a few months down the road and ...

I used these way back when in they had a physical manifestation in the real world. The units have great sounds in my opinion, and having quick access to very useable sounds is key in a lot of situations. I felt, however, that the software versions sounded a little less lively: could be my set-up.

I have now switched to a mac for my music production, and have not loaded these. Instead I have auditioned and bought Native Instruments Retro Machines Mk2. Same convenience, comparative sounds and less compression, again, in my opinion.

HI
i have the Korg M1 Legacy and its really good and works well in both Ableton and Sonar. you also get all the cards loaded in the software too and I think there well over 1500 voices! well worth a look if your thinking of some Korg sounds!

Back