Korg TR61 Help

Riverdog

Hello and thanks for reading....

First, I need to know if someone knows how to set this thing up for sequencing... It appears you can use either the "combi" or "sequence" mode to access the system from outside the board... Is this true? Is one mode better than the other?

Last - Can anyone supply me with a Logic "environment" for the TR61?
Not a full environment just the multi-instrument setup with patches would be a great help...

Any help is greatly appreciated...
Thanks!

Riverdog said:
It appears you can use either the "combi" or "sequence" mode to access the system from outside the board
'Combi' is the mode you want to be in if you're using an external sequencer. 'Sequence' mode is for the internal sequencer.

Be sure to find the local on/off page and set local control to 'off'. This will break the connection between the keyboard and the sounds inside leaving you with the virtual equivalent of a master keyboard and a sound module.

Can't help with the Logic Environment --- try Googling both the Korg and TR61 as well as Logic Environments in general. It's a lil' bit of code that makes using a particular synth with Logic much easier.

Thanks ssscientist

Thanks for the input...
I just purchased the unit and love the sounds...
But getting it wired into Logic has proved most difficult...
I can't seem to make the individual patchs in the combi change through the Logic patch selections...

But I love the "fight" with a new synth...
It's always interesting to learn something new each time you use it...

Thanks again...

Hi, did you get any joy in obtaining a Logic environment for the TR61, If you did could you point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Back