KA 6 audio Cut out

themackyo

Hi there,

I have a komplete audio 6 with cubase le 6 which I am using mainly with my MIDI keyboard at this point but I will be starting live recording with it shortly. I have a few issues with it initially I used my computer headset and had cubase using generic drivers which worked with low latency but the quality as expected isn't the best when a lot is going on. So I switched to using the KA6 and plugging a headset into that which sounds great its just every 10 - 15 seconds the audio cuts out and comes back, I've read countless articles about this but I can seem to fix it, I have adjusted settings and experimented with no results. I ran this latency graphing program (I don't remember the exact name) but it shows spikes into the red while my computer is just idling there. I ran another program which showed latency of drivers in an attempt to try to pinpoint whats causing the problem but after disabling and re enabling nothing seemed to fix it. My computer is relatively new built for gaming I can get you the exact specs when I get home but 8gbs ram, quad-core, its fast. Has anyone had this problem or know a fix ? If you send me to an article I have probably already read it, but I would still appreciate it. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Matt

Back