Just a New Guy

Freeze27

Hey I'm from Louisiana and have been writing since a kid. Music has always been a big part of my life. Now I am beginning to build a home studio. I'm sure I will learn to develop much more from interacting in this community.

Hey I'm from Louisiana and have been writing since a kid. Music has always been a big part of my life. Now I am beginning to build a home studio. I'm sure I will learn to develop much more from interacting in this community.
Hi there, good luck man. Ask me, if any questions

A warm welcome Freeze27. Bit of advice to start with? Don't buy anything major until you have had a good chat with the guys here. SO many people come here and say, " Just bought a XYZ mixer/interface/USB mic and I cannot do.......with it" Very often they have bought completely the wrong gear.
You need to tell us: What are your 'inputs' ? Vocals, ac' guitar. both? Electric guitar, keyboard?
Just you or will there (one day!) be mates round to jam?

And one factor the beginner always seems to forget is. Your recordings can only ever be as good as the means you have to monitor them. Best on proper monitor speakers but good quality headphones can work.

Dave.

Back