Jamfest 2005 Tracks (continued)

true-eurt said:
I can't seem to download any of these!!! :mad: :( :confused:

Try right clicking on the links and downloading them. On my system if I don't they just stream off the server into Windows Media Player.

jgourd said:
Try right clicking on the links and downloading them. On my system if I don't they just stream off the server into Windows Media Player.
Thanks jgourd, I remember now you saying that in the thread in the cave during Jamfest 5. I had just forgotten. Jeeze, getting old sucks!! :D

does any of this stuff sound any good? I haven't downloaded any because I know how bad I can sound and because of my 56k uplink.

dragonworks said:
does any of this stuff sound any good? I haven't downloaded any because I know how bad I can sound and because of my 56k uplink.
Most of these are pretty cool. Some dude even did a killer version of Crossroads.... :D
Was that you singing also, or just on guitar?

Dogman said:
Most of these are pretty cool. Some dude even did a killer version of Crossroads.... :D
Was that you singing also, or just on guitar?

that was me singing and I don't believe I sing that tune well at all. The key of A is not my best key for sure :eek:

dragonworks said:
that was me singing and I don't believe I sing that tune well at all. The key of A is not my best key for sure :eek:
Well, I liked it, along with most of the others I heard. You guys kicked ass. Sounds like fun.
Ed

Excellent. I'm still curious about how some of the stuff came out. And I really miss all of Jerry's posts talking about how much he thinks he sucks.

LI_Slim said:
Excellent. I'm still curious about how some of the stuff came out. And I really miss all of Jerry's posts talking about how much he thinks he sucks.
I sucked worse, apparently the recorder broke when I played b/c I'm not on anything :eek:

Back