In His Arms

Yes. I am listening on HPs, but it is very bright. Organ is a tad loud, could come down some. Bring some of the bass up.

I wouldn't take too much off the top. Good tune.

Yeah agreed. The organ is a tad too loud. The overall mix is very bright...the guitars on the high part pierce. I like the song.

Yeah agreed. The organ is a tad too loud. The overall mix is very bright...the guitars on the high part pierce. I like the song.

Thank you very much for responding.

Yeah, the whole thing pierced on my laptop and in my car. :S Not a good sign. Another thing, I feel the A-Part of the verse doesn't really go very well along with the B-Part and the refrain so I'm thinking about changing the chords and melody in those areas. (a-parts)

I notice a lot of things when I stop listening to the song for a couple of hours. For instance the lyrics seemed hard to grasp even though I made it myself lol..

Yeah, way too bright. A bunch of hiss as well. It is diminished as the song kicks in. But in the intro it's very apparent.

Its bright but sounds good, its missing a deep bass tone, try running just the bottom of the bass through a separate buss with a hard limiter on it. Bring it in just enough to fill out the bottom.

Good song.

Its bright but sounds good, its missing a deep bass tone, try running just the bottom of the bass through a separate buss with a hard limiter on it. Bring it in just enough to fill out the bottom.

Good song.

Thank you guys. I will try that! :)

Yeah great chorus man, sounds big. I think fixing the eq will make it sound awesome. Maybe a bit of drum reverb and you could have a pretty kickass indie worship song. (If that's not a thing it could be now!) Organ and guitar (in second verse) seem a bit loud to me. Cool song!

Yeah great chorus man, sounds big. I think fixing the eq will make it sound awesome. Maybe a bit of drum reverb and you could have a pretty kickass indie worship song. (If that's not a thing it could be now!) Organ and guitar (in second verse) seem a bit loud to me. Cool song!

Thanks a bunch! Haha... :D Indie worship song, why not. Sounds cool. EQ, organ and guitar, noted. :) Glad you liked it!

I simply forgot the limiter thingy, brought the base up though. Anyways, here is an updated version.

Sounds good, still a touch bass lite for my taste, but it sounds good.

ASHWAY - you have to remember there are 3 octaves of tone between 50hz and 400hz, your mix is missing a good layered sound in those areas (to be picky and technical)

The chorus does need to fill out, its too much like the rest of the tune. You have a good song, I'd keep working at it.

Thanks guys! Hm.. seems like this song is not finished. And still way to bright.

I have the mackies. They sound a bit dark so in my headphones and elsewhere it always gets too bright. Maybe its about time to swap speakers.

Back