I'm Brave Enough

This one isn't working either, Irwin. I went to your SoundCloud page from your signature here (below) and didn't see the song there either.

ia.jpg

Last edited:
This one isn't working either, Irwin. I went to your SoundCloud page from your signature here (below) and didn't see the song there either.

View attachment 131013
Yes Spantini, I really don't know why the link is not working here for I also made a post with this same link on other forum and the link works.

The same link from the other site does work for me too. Strange.

I see something strange going on here. When your SoundCloud link is posted here, a forward slash is omitted and a short string of characters are added which aren't recognized. Removing them in the text editor doesn't work either, the act of posting the edited link adds the characters back in - no idea why.

I found a solution : Instead of posting the link directly into the text window, use the Insert Link feature at the top of the reply box. Enter the correct link there and give it any name. That made it work for me.. Here's what it looks like : Irwin's I'm Brave Enough

I did listen to the whole song. It sounds like the instruments are not synchronized to each other, like they're each playing a different song or tempo. This lacks a smooth rhythm. Some of your other material sounds much better, so I know you can get there.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what's going on with posting this link here directly in the reply box. For some reason, the characters '%2F' are being added and the '/' is being omitted. However, using the Insert Link feature allows the link to be added without corruption.

b.jpg

Last edited:
Very Creative ! I liked the drums/bass interaction. The kick sounded a little dry to me. I thought the upright bass was pretty convincing. Enjoyed it .. mark

Back