I need a Harmonizer and Vocal Processor to go with my Voicemaster Pro Mic Preamp

kay_e

I been using the Voicemaster Pro for awhile and love it, its clean and clear. But i need my voice to stand out more. I was looking at other preamps, but maybe a Harmonizer and Vocal Processor will do the job. I do hip hop and from time to time try to sing but not very good haha. But i would love it if the New processor i get can help out a bit with that. i was looking at the TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Vocal Floor Processor, anyone have any experience with that or others. here's a link to a song of mine and tell me if a Vocal processor could definitely bring it out.

Blame It On Me
MP3 Player SoundClick

Recording yes, I currently record thru Computer and use a Emu 1212m card and use the effects from that card which people say aren't very good but thats all i really know. I would really love effects such as Reverbs Etc. that will bring out my voice that are 10x's better then the effects on my sound card.

What program are you using? What mic are you using?

Upgrading the mic (depending on what you're using) will help a lot.

Reaper ($40) has some great effects that will probably blow away whatever you're using now. That's what I and a number of other people here use for computer recording. Look it up.

Adobe Audition, and a Rode K2 Mic. What Mic would u recommend n Thanks ill look into the Reaper

Back