I have lyrics but no song

Vikram reddy

(Verse 1)
Beneath Bangalore's skyline, where dreams come alive,
IFIM College stands, where aspirations thrive.
In Electronic City's glow, where IT tales are spun,
A tapestry of beauty, where learning is never done.

(Chorus)
Oh IFIM, where architecture meets grace,
A campus of events, in this vibrant space.
Well-behaved minds, a faculty so grand,
In the heart of innovation, where futures expand.

(Verse 2)
PEP classes sparkle, with knowledge ablaze,
KSK and Kanyathon, in a spirited phase.
Run for her, a stride towards equality,
In the corridors of IFIM, where minds roam free.

(Chorus)
Oh IFIM, a symphony of intellect,
Management events, where strategies connect.
Youth Red Cross, CSR Club, hearts so pure,
In this journey of learning, we all endure.

(Bridge)
Guest lectures echo, wisdom's gentle stream,
Film-making dreams, like a vibrant dream.
International conferences, a global embrace,
In the halls of IFIM, where cultures interlace.

(Verse 3)
AURA's magic, in every note and rhyme,
NSS, Film Fest, cultural sublime.
Desi sports, debates, knowledge tours unfold,
In the mosaic of experiences, stories are told.

(Chorus)
Oh IFIM, where passions ignite,
Where knowledge and joy effortlessly unite.
In this enchanting haven, dreams take flight,
A campus of wonders, in the day and night.

(Outro)
So here's to IFIM, a melody so sweet,
A place where minds and futures meet.
In every corner, a tale to adore,
In the heart of learning, forevermore.
--VIKRAM REDDY K--

PLEASE CAN ANYPNE SING A SONG WITH THIS LYRICS

I think you have a song, but no music.

I would suggest sing the song and record it. Keep recording it with your vocals until it is more mature. That will give you the BPMs, the key, the chords. Once you have that, then figure out how to get it recorded with the instruments to compliment your words. In other words, how to make the words come "alive".

No reason you can't pursue this more. You can learn an instrument, learn how to record, put some effort into it. Make your song(s) come alive.

Sounds like you need to find your Elton John. Bernie Taupin would write lyrics, send them to Elton, and he would put them to music.

It's feasible. But as it reads, or as I read it, I feel it'd be tough to make it flow with consistant phrasing throughout. Are the IFIM's pronounced individually? And the other ones, PEP, KSS, etc...Are they acronyms and how are they pronounced? Syllables matter! Lol! For me to make it a song, I'd have to rework some of the lyrics for phrasing to give it a better flow for a melody of some sort.
Also depends on what you're looking for. I'm going to assume you're not looking for the old school alma mater theme that will be sung at homecoming and played by the marching band for the IFIM football games on Saturdays. What type of song you have in mind?

As is, it's a great piece in tribute to the school. Should look to get it published on their recruiting material, website, etc...

It's not really a song, but an anthem = patriotic no doubt, but there's no story, development and the idea of verses and chorus seem very strange. The choruses are also verses too?
EDIT
I've worked out what it is = a typical old fashioned hymn - just lots of verses, which might have different chords and arrangements.
Clever, accurate but lifeless and to be fair, far too long for a normal song. It's clever.

A couple of posts appeared here today requesting two members to make contact via whatsapp - this seems very strange and possibly spammy. I don't think we've had this before, but it's just a little strange - members can make contact with each other via the forum, taking it to an outside system between different countries is just 'unusual'.

I was in a group with someone who insisted on rhyming every line with the next; A-A, B-B, etc. it's always a bad idea to do that, in my book. And this whole song is that way! If it's more important to rhyme than to say something expressive, you're in trouble. Internal rhymes, alliteration, and good old blank verse are best, I think.

Back