I Can't Live Without you

there are some major timing issues and the midi parts sound too midi. there's no feel to the groove. i'd recommend getting a better midi library and also working on timing.

I think you should vary your sounds-there are multiple piano parts playing in the same register, it just confuses. I hear there is a bassline going on, but the multiple pianos it's hard to tell what you are trying to do. One of them seems to be soloing but it's in a lower register than the other part. I would have each distinct part have it's own sound as if it were multiple people playing with a purpose. But this is just my opinion of course, your mix is plenty loud and nothing obvious wrong sound wise.

This is frankly surreal.

The mix is kind of irrelevant here. What you've got is a repetitive canned sounding beat and two seemingly unrelated keyboard tracks. Almost as if you were fiddling around on the keys over a beat, recorded it, then did the same thing again and recorded that.

I don't understand.

It's either an I'll conceived, ironic avant garde kind of statement or a joke.

there are some major timing issues and the midi parts sound too midi. there's no feel to the groove. i'd recommend getting a better midi library and also working on timing.

Thanks Nola, For what you have recommended. i did worked on this song and try to make it better. Below is the link to my new sound

https://soundcloud.com/irwin-abrigo/i-cant-live-without-you-15

I hope you guys will enjoy the new sound to this song.

Last edited:
Sorry Irwin I had to stop listening. First you maxed it out to the point that everything is distorted. Just look at the waveform in Soundcloud. They clip throughout the whole song. Second, sour notes everywhere and timing issues galore. Sounds like you are not recording but hitting "play" on a present rhythm on your keyboard and trying to play over top.

Back