I bet most of y'all did not even hear about this...

brassplyer said:
It doesn't matter that you claim you're against it - what matters is that you directly voted for it - Joedaughtershowers made dudes in skirts in women's sports a week one priority. You can't spin that away.

Laken Riley is dead because of the open borders policy you voted for.

At no point did Trump make trespassing inside the Capitol building part of his platform, at no time did he tell the J6 occupiers to do what they did. Further he put out a video telling them to leave.

You've never heard me say anything other than that the J6 occupiers were idiots who didn't give 10 secs thought to the potential repercussions of their actions, you've never heard me say anything other than that they only harmed their cause.

You've never heard me condemn the officer who shot Ashli Babbitt.

What do you think of Tulsi outing Kamala for her role in withholding exculpatory evidence while she was a prosecutor in Cali?
You’ve lost all credibility on the border now that Republicans killed the bill to help fix it so Trump can take credit for it if he gets in. It proves the border has always been a political pawn with neither side really wanting to change anything.
The only loss of credibility is yours - all you've got are lies and half-truths. You don't bother to mention *why* Republicans and some Democrats didn't find the bill acceptable - because it's a bullshit bill that wouldn't accomplish what it's purported to do.

Biden could start clamping down on the border yesterday if he wanted to, which he doesn't.

Btw - I'm not a Republican.

Not a fan of Kamala, but you should look in to the details of the Kevin Cooper case if that’s what you’re referring to.
I'm aware of the Cooper case. You're the one constantly making excuses for black criminal behavior, now suddenly you're good with prosecutorial misconduct because you don't want to admit how useless Kamala is. Cooper is a criminal lowlife POS but that doesn't change the facts related to the Ryen murders and what the responsibilities of those involved in the criminal justice system are supposed to be. You're the poster child for liberals who are constantly braying that minorities supposedly can't get an even break but suddenly can't be bothered to care depending on the circumstances - i.e. you have no real standards beyond "Orange Man Baadd", "Mean Tweets" and (D) worship.

Trump didn’t tell J6rs to storm the capital
Ergo your lie that he sparked an insurrection is just another in your compendium of lies.

Trump didn't have to convince anyone that the election was stolen, all anyone had to do is pay attention. You and your ilk just don't care that it was.

Biden could start clamping down on the border yesterday if he wanted to, which he doesn't.
Because courts would stop him like they stopped Trump. You won’t admit Repubs screwed this one up.
Btw - I'm not a Republican.
And I’m not a democrat. But here we are.
Ergo your lie that he sparked an insurrection is just another in your compendium of lies.

Trump didn't have to convince anyone that the election was stolen, all anyone had to do is pay attention. You and your ilk just don't care that it was.
That’s right. I forgot about your law degrees and the fact that you’re smarter than every investigator or lawyer who actually was employed to convince any of the auditors or judges that Trump wasn’t full of shit. Somehow they all failed. If only they had hired you…

Because courts would stop him like they stopped Trump.
Sure they would.

I'm admitting that Republicans didn't go along with the bill because it was a bullshit bill.

So you're good with Kamala withholding exculpatory evidence.

Sure they would.

I'm admitting that Republicans didn't go along with the bill because it was a bullshit bill.

So you're good with Kamala withholding exculpatory evidence.
Tried to stay out of this crap, but no...
Republicans WOULD have gone along with the bill.
It's MAGA that refused it, and guess who is the one running that show, and he ain't even in government?!!???
MAGA is NOT Republican, not by a long shot!

I should have. Got my work done and was bored. Should practice instead.
Haha! Probably a good idea…. Practice.

See, now in my case, I’ve finished a very productive practice session. So now I’ve got all the time in the world to shitpost.

But I won’t. I want to go watch Vikings on Netflix.

:D

Tried to stay out of this crap, but no...
Republicans WOULD have gone along with the bill.
It's MAGA that refused it, and guess who is the one running that show, and he ain't even in government?!!???
MAGA is NOT Republican, not by a long shot!
It's a bullshit bill. Nothing Joedaughtershowers proposes is going to genuinely be about securing the border.

Link to the complete article below excerpt. The meat of article is about halfway down:

The Emerging Senate Deal Is Bad, Regardless of Trump’s Motives for Opposing It

What has caused the crisis is that, rather than detaining illegal aliens, the executive branch releases them into the country upon capture (those that are captured, that is, as opposed to the hundreds of thousands of “got-aways” who evade what the feds euphemistically call “encounter” by Border Patrol agents). Moreover, as if the hordes enticed to bang on the gates were not a huge enough problem, Biden illegally “paroles” aliens into the country — even though (a) they are not eligible and (b) he has no such parole authority — in order to pretend that they are really legal. (This would have been a worthy chapter for Darrell Huff’s 1954 classic, How to Lie with Statistics.)

Last edited:
Back