i am 4 real

Was this thread necessary? Why are you polluting the on-topics with this stuff? Slow days in the cave huh? Go back to the cave and fight with those idiots some more. Swap links and pretend you have a clue. That's what yall do down there.

i seriously would like to meet you guys and this would have been an opportunity

i have all day at the studio to goof around

they dont just have a green room

they have arcades and whatnots and a huge retail superstore with huge glossy catalog

sweetwater

greg if you dont believe me i will fly you out just so you can see for yourself

i can only promise that you will have the best time without wimmen you ever had

shit i forgot i just put half-rounds on the gold-top

i have a flame maple git with a seymour duncan 59 in the neck and pearly gates in the bridge

i just put roundwounds on it

i intonated my gits and theyre brand spankin new

i love these things even though theyre indonesian made

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
these are light and they sound great

im not exactly thrilled with the tuning machines on the red one

some of em are loose and cant be tightened

it stays in tune tho so thats something

i went to the studio to show them my song. they like it and they are feverishly working on it already. the producer was there and he took notes while i played and sang. the boss guy is really cool. hes a bass player. hes gonna get me the top studio guys. i paid half down. its not that expensive considering...

i went to the studio to show them my song. they like it and they are feverishly working on it already. the producer was there and he took notes while i played and sang. the boss guy is really cool. hes a bass player. hes gonna get me the top studio guys. i paid half down. its not that expensive considering...

So how much are you paying for this one song? Is this just something you want to do for personal satisfaction, or do you actually think you'll recover your costs through sales?

Back