How dumb can people be?

That's sad...
I almost didn't believe you but seen it was on sale ha ha ha! But still 247.50 plus the shipping was not worth it :D

wrong ... the holy truth is that the one on e-bay was owned by jimmy hendrix who gave it in ´74 to Neil Young to record "Heart of Gold" with it ... Neil eventually passed it on to Tom Petty and died soon after for reasons which yet need to be explained :D

thats the story and I´m sticking with it ....

Clive Hugh said:
Look at the name of the buyer, that could be an indication.
I saw a similar thing this morning, I was trolling thru another auction site just on the lookout and saw an amp for sale that was bid at more than a new one.
tubbsywubbsy? Give me a break! Him too: his nose!

My son just bought me one of these (for $60 :eek: ). I'm changing the nut on it (the stock one is a piece of shit) and after that it won't be half bad. It ain't a Bud but what the hell.

arcaxis said:
Yeah, but look at the extras that were thrown in with it !!! That certainly justifies the final selling price.... :D

1 - Stevens Slide Tone Bar (Used, but great condition)
1 - Golden Gate Plastic Guitar Thumb Pick (New)
2 - National Guitar Metal Finger Picks (Used, but great condition)
Allen Wrench
Plastic Tube To Hold Accesserories
Damn, that does make it one sweet deal. tubsywubsy should be proud of himself. He probably sniped someone at the last second too, the dork...

Has no one seen the Esteban infomercials? Now that is highway robbery but ya gotta know he's making a good living out of it. unfortunately, stupid people are everywhere.

I just fininshed a few mods on mine. The stock 1/4" jack is mounted right where you'd want to rest the heel of your hand. So I drilled a new hole between where the volume and tone pots are located, moved the tone pot to the new hole, reamed out the hole where the tone pot used to be and put the 1/4" jack there. I also dropped in a Seymour Duncan stacked humbucking pickup I had laying around and finally, replaced the stock wooded nut with a bone nut. I like this thing now. :D

arcaxis said:
Yeah, but look at the extras that were thrown in with it !!! That certainly justifies the final selling price.... :D

1 - Stevens Slide Tone Bar (Used, but great condition)
1 - Golden Gate Plastic Guitar Thumb Pick (New)
2 - National Guitar Metal Finger Picks (Used, but great condition)
Allen Wrench
Plastic Tube To Hold Accesserories

Bugger! I always wanted a plastic tube to hold accessories, I wonder what his accessories are?

Back