Hi I'm Bob

stgfx7

New to Home recording forum. I'm not a musician but a bit of a tinkerer with regard to Kurzweil Keyboards. I am trying to learn aabout V.A.S.T and KDFX as well as KB3 features. I just bought a second keyboard,a K2600xs which needs a little tlc and a couple of keys that need replacing. That about it fvor now I a a retierd Electronics Tech hence the need tinker.

New to Home recording forum. I'm not a musician but a bit of a tinkerer with regard to Kurzweil Keyboards. I am trying to learn aabout V.A.S.T and KDFX as well as KB3 features. I just bought a second keyboard,a K2600xs which needs a little tlc and a couple of keys that need replacing. That about it fvor now I a a retierd Electronics Tech hence the need tinker.
Welcome
I am a retired machinist who also likes to tinker. I bought myself a scope, meters, signal generators, etc and some books and went at it. Fixed a couple of amps so far and some other things like the dryer! I have two keyboards on the bench now all tore down. Had to replace the display in one and clean the key contacts in both. I figured since they are up there why not sand the paint off the wood endplates and make them natural. One done.
Best of luck.

Back