Hey, there! New to this forum, but have been making music for years..!

Tom the Busman

Greetings and stuff!

I'm Tom, and I am the shogun of Bedroom Empire Recordings. It's an indie (some would call it a vanity) label run outta' my... wait for it... (spare) bedroom. :-D

I am currently producing my music with the latest versions of Garageband and Logic Pro X, but I have also dabbled in Reaper, Cubase, and Harrison Mixbus v4 (which I cannot seem to suss out fer love or money!).

I have far too many "other interests" to list here, but a quick bunch would be: woodworking, art, cigar box guitar building, cooking, hockey (I was a non-pro goalie for about eleven years), and - of course - home recording.

Full disclosure: I am also a politically conservative Christian, but I absolutely refuse to discuss or debate politics or religion on these forums. I won't do it, so don't ask me..! lol :-D

I left that blue and white "social media" dumpster we all know as Farcebook, so I have no links to any of that stuff. I am linked with Clyp, AmpSlam and Audiomack. I can provide links to my songs on those sites, if anyone wants to hear 'em. In fact, I'll probably put the links in my signature down below.

Thanks for staying this long, and I hope to learn and contribute in the future.

(Can I sit down now, teacher..?)

Welcome Tom. I use Samplitude primarily but sometimes I use Logic Pro 9. And I've never been crazy about Mixbus. ;)

I'd be interested in hearing the music you are putting out.

Back