Helpless

Tedvanya

Former Cakewalk Sonar user for decades, 96 years old, I am very much unsuccessful using Cubase LE Al Elements 12 . At the start up, I managed to get a program loaded, audio was working, I was able to manually input notes and they played back. Never was I able to record. My audio setup is Lexicon Alpha, my keyboard is MAudio. running Windows 11 and have 8 gig memory. I do not know what I did to get to the present stage but now I can not get any sounds and still can not record from my keyboard. Maybe I am just too old to use this program and I wish I would be able to use it. If any of you would have the heart to help this old guy, please use my email address to help, or help here. Thank you.

OK, you've officially moved to the top of the seniors list! :thumbs up: There are a bunch of us in our 70s here but you've got us beat.

I don't use Cubase, so I won't be much help. However we have several users that use Cubase. Hopefully they will chime in. You might also post in the Cubase area, which might trigger a few more responses.

Good Luck, Ted.

I don't see your email address anywhere.

What exact model MAudio keyboard? The Lexicon interface doesn't do MIDI as far I can tell. Does the MAudio keyboard have built in sounds that you are trying to record?

Back